Hi, my name is Kaylie, I’m (almost) 14 years old, and this is my blog! Let’s just start off by saying one general thing about myself… I’m VERY “artsy fartsy”. I’m very interested in the arts. I have been dancing for 10 years at Jean Leigh Academy of Dance, acting for 7 years through my talented theater school program, and singing for 4 years through my talented music school program. There is nothing more on Earth that I want more than to be on Broadway or performing in a touring musical. For my whole life, all I’ve ever wanted was to be on stage and that hasn’t changed. I have participated in the LPSB GT ELA program since the second grade, but this year I have transitioned to Honors because I feel like it is better for my education and the level I am currently at in English. I have a small family of five (including our cat). I have only one sibling, his name is Sean and he is 18, going into college. I am not a very political person myself, but I do have my beliefs. I believe in Heaven and the Holy spirit, first and foremost. I believe in gay marriage and that love is love, no matter who you are. I believe that everyone is loved by someone. I believe that one day, people will learn to live without hate. That’s pretty much everything to know about me. Thank you for visiting my blog!

6 thoughts on “Welcome!

1. This is well written! good job! It is cool that you told every one what you believe in without worrying about people will think! And you must be pretty brave to be in dance because you have to go dance in front of lots of people. Do you ever get nervous before preforming?

1. Thank you! I get nervous all the time, but once I get on stage, the fright goes away and I just live in the moment!

2. Very nice work! I like how you explained what you believe in, that was very brave! Also, have you done any plays before? If so, how many?

1. Thank you so much! Every year in theater, our group puts together a performance (some have been musicals, some not), and I have done 6 plays. Sleeping beauty, Thumbelina, Anne of Green Gables, Cinderella, Wizard of Oz, and a show called Oliver Twisted. This year we are doing The Sound of Music. Thank you so much for the feedback!

3. Hi Kaylie,
    This was really interesting! I also love acting and have been doing it for a really long time. I was just wondering, why you loved it so much?
    Thanks,
    Quincy